Virtual Data Rooms
For a safe and secure document storage solution, look no further than virtual data rooms provided by CTC-Aspire (UK) Limited. Since 2006, we have successfully arranged numerous data rooms for clients across the United Kingdom and Internationally. These data rooms have typically been used for carrying out due diligence on M&A transactions involving the sale or purchase of a company, or for managing confidential customer information on large collaborative projects. Our clients include law firms, investment brokers, property companies (real estate), oil and gas firms, mining companies, solar energy companies. See Case Studies
Once your data is entered into your virtual data room, you will be able to decide who should have access to which documents, when and how. This will give you complete control. It is secure, easy to use and accessible to you from anywhere in the world 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Virtual data rooms are ideal for companies requiring efficient data storage and document management.
We offer virtual data rooms for M&A, Law Firms, Lawyers, Estate Agents and Corporates. Our corporate information system is a sophisticated, secure document management system that enables you to store, index and retrieve any of your data. The system is ideal for remote workers or for any organisation wanting to access its data from multiple offices or locations around the world.
Create one or multiple virtual data rooms with CTC-Aspire (UK) to store all your important corporate information safely and securely.
- Virtual Data Rooms For M&A - Aimed at companies involved in due diligence for the Mergers & Acquisitions process. Read M&A Data Room Benefits.
- Corporate Data Room – This provides access to company-wide information. Ideal for company intranet, remote workers & home workers, and organisations with unusually high data storage requirements. Read More About Corporate Data Room Benefits.
- Cloud-based Data Backup Solutions – We aim at protecting your corporate information 24/7. Your data is fully encrypted and is stored mirrored to two UK-based data centres in Reading & Bracknell.Know More
- Document Archive – This provides access to historical documents such as employee records, accounts records etc. Read Document Archive Benefits.
- Document Scanning - We offer a comprehensive document scanning service that can either be carried out on-site at your location or from our office.